Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 278 times)

maciekniewielki

• View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: March 10, 2016, 03:08:06 pm »
Hi guys. My name is Maciek, but since it's hard to pronounce, you can just call me Mac. I live in Poland and I'm currently studying Physics. I got in touch with rawbots in March 2013 when the SIMCITY campaign launched. Since then the Rawbots forum became my most visited website. I participated in most of the forum's activities including: tournaments, creating the rawbots wiki, fighting in "spam wars" and many more ;)
I hope that thanks to all of you, the Rawbots community will be rebuilt  :)

MarvinMan

• Automation Expert
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 10:28:54 pm »
HI!
I'm another member back from the old days when rawbots.net was still around. I'm into electronics and general engineering, and I finish my masters degree in electrical engineering in a couple of months.

I haven't played for a while, but I just happened to fire up steam for the first time in ages and was surprised to see all the stuff that's gone down in the past week.

Anyway, it's great to see any news at all, let alone the dawn of a new era of rawbots. Time to dig out my old install and get building again!

cupid_the_conqueror

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Member
  • A filthy casual
    • View Profile
    • the truth of rawbots
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 04:49:48 am »
Hi, I'm a member from the old(ish) days of rawbots. I joined the community about a month before the old forums went down. I became super frustrated with the events that transpired because I  had just gotten a taste of what the game had to offer. Over the following months I had many unsuccessful attempts to contact the development team. However, I eventually prevailed (proabably would've done so soon if I had tried to contact Investors instead of developers, but ohwell!). Because I was able to contact one of the devs, this forum here was created (thank you pressureline and friends!) you can read more about that here http://forum.rawbots.club/index.php?topic=16.0

I am known for my ridiculously large flying machines, and chopping up other peoples builds and fusing them together like some kind of zombie doctor. I look forward to ripping apart your favorite machine and taking the tender juicy bits!
At the end of the day, love conquerors all.

MarvinMan

• Automation Expert
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 09:35:42 am »
It's good to see you again.

Thanks for all the work you and others have been doing behind the scenes after everyone had assumed finally resigned to the fact that rawbots was dead for good.

cupid_the_conqueror

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Member
  • A filthy casual
    • View Profile
    • the truth of rawbots
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 05:39:24 pm »
yea I'm actutally quite impressed at the speed at which some of the old members have arrived. Ofcourse we are still missing ShadowOfThePast and Owl. But I am sure they will arrive sooner or later!
At the end of the day, love conquerors all.