Author Topic: Is the development still being rebooted?  (Read 120 times)

Blu Engineer

• View Profile
Is the development still being rebooted?
« on: July 02, 2018, 12:32:51 am »
I'd like to go out and proudly say I've had a strong close line of communication with creator Neil, however his current Facebook account has been seemingly wiped, and I haven't heard any new info regarding rawbots from him for a while before this. I knew Rozgo would be back, however he too seems to have gone inactive again (I had tried to warn Niel) and now I come here to ask if there is even a small tiny little thing happening anymore? Is it really just gone and silently going out again? Niel seemed ready to continue the project, now he's doing the same thing Rozgo did to us before we even needed this fanmade site.
I solve practical problems. Not problems like 'What is beauty?', because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

MarvinMan

• Automation Expert
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is the development still being rebooted?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 08:46:36 am »
Welcome.

The only thing I've seen is this: https://rawbots.github.io/, although it doesn't exactly seem official. I think there was meant to be some sort of announcement months ago, but obviously nothing appeared.

cupid_the_conqueror

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Member
  • A filthy casual
    • View Profile
    • the truth of rawbots
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 07:51:22 am »
Don't trust anything any of the "devs" say. I've talked to them both too, and its clear they don't want to give us the truth. They offer lies and false hopes. Its unrealistic to expect anything to happen after a failed kickstarter, poor marketing, dev disappearance, website removal, investor vs studio lawsuit and not to mention a abused and mishandled fan base.

Hate to say it, but he's dead jim.
At the end of the day, love conquerors all.

z26

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 06:49:43 am »
Seems like Neil isn't joinable on facebook anymore