Community > Introductions

Hey Guys!

(1/1)

Graf:
Hello! It's been a while. I'm happy to see things are picking back up, development wise!

Bonfi96:
Welcome back! ;)

MarvinMan:
Welcome!

I don't know how much you've seen, but the big news is that a new version of the game based on the Unreal engine is expected in ~4 months.

cupid_the_conqueror:
Howdy! Good to see some more folks coming back out of the wood work! Pressureline needs to be taken off the king ping spot of the ACL

Graf:

--- Quote from: MarvinMan on November 27, 2016, 12:08:28 pm ---Welcome!

I don't know how much you've seen, but the big news is that a new version of the game based on the Unreal engine is expected in ~4 months.

--- End quote ---

This is fantastic! I hope they can get it done! I look forward to the release- as once they have that done I can once again try and convince all my friends to give it a shot.

--- Quote from: cupid_the_conqueror on November 28, 2016, 07:57:54 pm ---Howdy! Good to see some more folks coming back out of the wood work! Pressureline needs to be taken off the king ping spot of the ACL

--- End quote ---

Ha ha! I'll give it a shot, but I am out of practice and busy with school. Maybe I'll try and remember how to play over break. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version