Author Topic: lets talk about ideas  (Read 451 times)

Doctor Virus

• Welcome to Volce.
    • View Profile
lets talk about ideas
« on: April 11, 2016, 11:24:07 pm »
I would like everyone's opinions and ideas about armor, collecting crystals, press and spawning becomes and pillars, and etc.

Collecting data on anything I can
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:40:22 pm by Doctor Virus »
Currently looking for a Volce logo

cupid_the_conqueror

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Member
  • A filthy casual
    • View Profile
    • the truth of rawbots
Re: lets talk about ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 01:12:29 am »
erm.. a wee bit vague atm.. could you give an example of what your looking for? 
At the end of the day, love conquerors all.

MarvinMan

• Automation Expert
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 02:56:49 pm »
Some proper armour sections would be nice to have, as current attempts at armour are usually big and bulky, and are usually full of holes.

Collecting resources to make parts or use as fuel would add some depth to the game, but it would presumably require a fairly large world with interesting terrain to be worth doing.

Not sure what you mean about "spawning becomes and pillars".

Doctor Virus

• Welcome to Volce.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 03:23:16 pm »
Some proper armour sections would be nice to have, as current attempts at armour are usually big and bulky, and are usually full of holes.

Collecting resources to make parts or use as fuel would add some depth to the game, but it would presumably require a fairly large world with interesting terrain to be worth doing.

Not sure what you mean about "spawning becomes and pillars".

I meant hex plates. I have strange auto correct.

Simply looking for opinions. Collecting data
erm.. a wee bit vague atm.. could you give an example of what your looking for? 

MarvinMan

• Automation Expert
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 03:59:58 pm »
The hex plates and pillars do add some variety to the terrain, and it would be good to be able to place them in the same way as the standard terrain hexes. However, you're still building on a small sphere or in an endless void, so the main attraction of the hex plates/big terrain hexes is being able to make large flat areas more quickly.

Any particular reason you're after this information? I assume you're not planning to blackmail the devs into adding all the stuff that people want.

Doctor Virus

• Welcome to Volce.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 04:56:31 pm »
The hex plates and pillars do add some variety to the terrain, and it would be good to be able to place them in the same way as the standard terrain hexes. However, you're still building on a small sphere or in an endless void, so the main attraction of the hex plates/big terrain hexes is being able to make large flat areas more quickly.

Any particular reason you're after this information? I assume you're not planning to blackmail the devs into adding all the stuff that people want.

Not completely. Id explain but I promised not to say anything about it.

MarvinMan

• Automation Expert
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 07:25:56 pm »
I'll be interested to see what this secret is.

I don't know exactly what you're after, but some more specific questions would probably help.