Author Topic: Dev Log: 09/03/2019  (Read 252 times)

PressureLine

• XFM Developer
  • Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Rawbots Club Forums
Dev Log: 09/03/2019
« on: March 09, 2019, 09:38:55 am »
Development Log: 09/03/2019

Well folks, it's been an exciting week in the world of Rawbots. We have had a (limited, more on that later) release of the source code for Rawbots so that at least some form of development can resume. We have also started seeing a lot more activity on the Rawbots Discord server which is also great to see.

In terms of actually developing Rawbots, the first step is getting Rawbots back into a 'ready to build' state, then applying the changes from the XFM mod into the base game. This process will take a little bit of time, so bear with us, but here's a few screenshots showing the (often rocky) road towards a new Rawbots release!

I'm planning to do a quick 'what I've done this week' post like this one each week, on what is Saturday night (about the same time as this post) for me, assuming that nothing else gets in the way (I do have 3 kids, and a day job) So while it's all sorts of possible that these Dev Logs will get delayed or postponed on occasion, but I'll try and keep y'all informed about what's going on (even if that isn't a heck of a lot)

If you want to make suggestions etc, head on over to the Development forum or even the Rawbots Discord, and start up a discussion.

Keep calm and build Rawbots!
"Far be it from me to criticize geeks, I'm playing a game about flippin' trains."
- Colonel Failure