Author Topic: Dev Log: 23/03/2019  (Read 229 times)

cupid_the_conqueror

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
  • A filthy casual
    • View Profile
    • the truth of rawbots
Dev Log: 23/03/2019
« on: March 24, 2019, 12:42:04 am »
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have some good news and some bad news for you this week!

The good news is we have a build that is ready for release. It isn't perfect and we are aware of some key buggfixes that are still required. However this update contains some stability tweaks, Along with all the base XFM features. Nothing too fancy in terms of features yet, but they are in the oven and cooking.

The bad news is we have had a small setback due to GitClient errors and had to reset to a backup. We haven't lost much but we are out a few days work and will need a day to reset and get going again. Rest assured we've started to implement internal documentation and processes to avoid this happening in the future! we are all first time devs, so some hiccups were unavoidable.

Without further adue, I present to you Rawbots 1.5B! 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZFYrhl_-uwNRVcU2wmnrVNv3vwh-AV66/view?usp=sharing

If you find any bugs in this edition let us know. Even if you think we've already found them, it will help us determine the order of bug fixing.
Also, if anybody out their is contemplating making new parts for the game (which I am sure you've all thought about) I will be putting out the a public guide on what you need and how to create a part for rawbots.

In the coming weeks we hope to address :

- Outputing nans causes crashes
- Adding more operands
- adding some useful parts
- Stablity
- Stability
- Stabilty 

I look forward to next week, when hopefully I can show off alot more.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 01:08:45 am by PressureLine »
At the end of the day, love conquerors all.